Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Have you ever used Shutterfly? Want to?


If you don't have a Shutterfly account (or have a different email address to use instead), let me know in the comments and I can refer you for this deal. You can get a FREE gift - 8x8 photo book, 10 5x7 cards, 101 prints or a $10 credit. I think the photo book is the best deal! Let me know if you want to create a free photo book, just add a comment to this post with your email address. I have to reach 5 for it to work I think. Need before November 15.

1 comment:

  1. I have 5 emails for myself and my family. Thanks for the great site! I'll be back to visit often :)

    kara_thompson@hotmail.com
    aleciawilliams@hotmail.com
    elizacblack@gmail.com
    savannat8@gmail.com
    slcwalk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. Thanks!!