Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My favorite Walmart matches this week

For those who don't know, Walmart matches prices. Due to their matching policy, I grocery shop at my local Walmart grocery store and save TONS of money!! Every Tuesday, when the grocery ads come in the mail, I go through the ads and write down my favorite deals. I also look under Grocery Smarts for deals to combine my coupons for the best deals. (The link to Grocery Smart is on the right column--->) Walmart doesn't usually need the ads to prove the prices, but I usually bring them just in case. (They have yet to ask me for them) Let me share some of my favorite matches that you can use this week (through next Tuesday):

Milk $0.99 @ Smith's (limit 2, there is a Smith's coupon in the weekly ad)
12 can Diet Pepsi 4/$10 @ Smith's
Ritz Crackers $1.66 @ Smith's
Chex cereal 2 for $3 @ Albertson's
2L Diet Coke $0.68 @ Dick's (limit 8) WOW! Lowest I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Thanks!!