Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snapfish: Photo Mug or Desk Calendar only $2.99 shipped!



For a limited time, Hershey’s is offering up a special promotion where you can snag a Snapfish Photo Mug or a Personalized Desk Calendar for FREE (all you will need to pay is $2.99 shipping). And the best part is that you do not have to purchase any Hershey’s products to snag this offer!

Here’s what you need to do…

* Head over here and click on the “Enter UPC’s” button
* Enter your birthdate and register/log in to your Hershey’s account
* You will then be asked to enter your UPC codes. Click on the “Don’t Have UPCs” link, and the UPC boxes will automatically populate with valid UPC codes for you to use.
* Click on the “Next” button
* You will then need to choose whether you want to create a FREE photo mug or a FREE Desk Calendar
* You will then receive an email with a unique redemption code. Follow the instructions in the email and create your free item.
* I chose to create the FREE photo mug. Please note that I did not see the promotion applied to my order at checkout
until the very last step (after I entered my credit card information). See the picture below…



**IMPORTANT NOTE: The Hershey’s offer page states that you will be required to pay $4.99 shipping and handling and the Snapfish site even stated that I would need to pay $5.99 shipping and handling at one point. However, as you can see from the picture above, I received a $3 shipping credit at checkout, so my final shipping charge was only $2.99.

(Thanks Hip2Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Thanks!!